Old 14-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Snowman

Default Protecting my apples?

"Warwick Dumas" wrote in message

I think that's the only solution, although obviously CDs and stuff can

have
a temporary effect. But surely wasps could still attack apples without
waiting for birds? You might want to look at any ways of making it a less
wasp-friendly location - can you make sure they are not nesting right near
it? (I know they go a long way to find stuff, but I guess the further it

is
from them, the better.)

I had the impression - maybe wrongly - that the wasps couldn't get through
the skin until it was broken by the birds. If they can, then I've obviously
got two problems.

Peter.