Old 26-05-2009, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Attaching hosepipe guide to a building corner - but temporarily

--
..
"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember Lobster
saying something like:

It would need to be something that's easily demountable by hand, would
not leave a markedly protruding fitting on the wall when demounted, and
would not involve me in lots of metalwork (other than a drill, hacksaw
and file I just don't have the kit!)

Two pieces of blockboard nailed as a corner with the roller guide fixed on
the apex. NO fixing to the wall.

Where's the problem?

It will be held in place by the action of the hose.

Or are you one of those who ""say"" they have kill filled me?

BIG MISTAKE. BIG BIG MISTAKE

Kind regards

Mike