Old 27-05-2009, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Pull Down Hanging Basket

"Samantha Booth" wrote in message

"Clive" wrote in message

"Samantha Booth" wrote in message
While watching the Chelsea Flower Show I saw a stand selling pull down
hanging baskets to make it easier to water and weed them. Does anyone
know who sells them please

Thanks in advance

Every garden centre sells the device you can attach to the bracket and
basket.
B&Q have them, Homebase sell them - everywhere does!

Thanks for the info Clive

I have never seen them, do you off hand know what they are called? I don't
get into B&Q or Homebase much and asked in my local garden centre and they
didn't have a clue.

Thanks

My local Tesco has them for sale