Old 27-05-2009, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bob[_1_] bob[_1_] is offline

Default Can anyone tell me what this insect is please?

On Wed, 27 May 2009 13:43:50 +0100, robert
wrote:

Excellent shot
--
Robert

thanks for the compliment, although I was lucky with the light and, in
any case, providing the insect doesn't scoot, it's almost impossible
to fail a close-up with a point and shoot in macro mode - I'm sure you
know.

As I was getting the camera out of its case, I watched it move its
head around. Fascinating, almost like a mechanical joint.