Old 28-05-2009, 07:14 PM
lunchassist lunchassist is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill P. View Post
This year I decided to give plug plants from Thomson & Morgan a go. I have
never tried plug plants before. Anyway I ordered Geranium maverick Red and
Begonia Organdy Mixed They arrived second week in March and were potted up
into three inch pots using good compost.

I am not happy with their progress at all, they are still not fit for
planting out, very slow growth. Plants that I have grown from seed are all
doing well and in the garden. All grown under the same conditions.

It may be that I am at fault, not having any experience with plug plant But?
Its not difficult to do.

The reason I tried plug plants was I imagined I would get an earlier start.
Any thoughts or advice for the future?
--
Bill.
South/West Durham

I bought mine from them, and although they are a bit slow they are still growing