Old 29-05-2009, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default This Article Is Helping Us To Start An Organic Garden...Any Other Tips Are Appreciated!

In article
,
BrianFromWisconsin wrote:

Hey Group,

My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic
Garden.

The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more
"Real Life" information that has worked for others.

If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will
include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so
far):

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-h...ng-tips-460309

Best Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...3Dstripbooks&f
ield-keywords=rodale+books&sprefix=Rodale

Some books to add to your library. They may be in your local library.

http://www.amazon.com/Rodales-Ultima...c-Gardening/dp
/1594869170/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243604171&sr=1-1

Bottom URL Many stars.

Have Fun !

Bill

--