Old 29-05-2009, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Sods law!!

On 2009-05-29 17:42:15 +0100, "Bob Hobden" said:

Nearly two weeks away in SW France and a Cactus I've had for over 30 years
decides to flower for the first time while I'm away and it's over by the
time I get back!!
A 30 year wait and I miss it!!

Oh, bad luck. That's like the story of the man eating the one rare
fruit on a tree just before his hostess brought a party of botanists
to see it! You'll have to x fingers for this time next year - and
choose a different holiday date! Hope it was good hols, though.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon