Old 30-05-2009, 04:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_23_] Steve[_23_] is offline

Default Leveling a wavy lawn

John Mayson wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2009, Steve wrote:

Good memory, John.

I remember the strangest things. Actually I remember few things from
that era, but the fill dirt is something I remember vividly.

Did he roll it too?

I don't recall.

BTW, I grew up in Tampa and we NEVER did this there.

John

I still get requests for rolling, and from the same people I sell aeration
to. That's a strange combo.

I remember my dad pushing one of those concrete rollers over our front lawn
back in the 60's in order to have it as flat as a pool table, he didn't
really care about the weeds so much as long as it was flat!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/