Old 30-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintama View Post
Hi Lannerman,

Thank you the sound advice. I have today given the plant some Multi-grow and yesterday I used the Dithane 945. Couldn't find Dithane 924. I am not so sure that the problem is rust although I will just have to wait and see what happens. I have seen rust on my hollyhocks and it doesn't look the same.

Sorry to hear about the cold Winter having a terrible effect on the plants down in Cornwall. I would have not expected such a low temperature there of all places in the UK.

Oops!! I meant to say Miracle-grow not Multi-grow. Senior moment