Old 15-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Paulo

Default Oncidium

I have bouhgt an oncidium with flowers (bought it in Home Depot) after the
flowers finished I chenged to a new pot and fresh bark. The material that
had before was more like medium size bark...quite wet. The pseudobulb is
very wrinkle....i dont know if lack of water or too much water..I am
watering once a week, with a light spray in the middle of the week. The new
medium i used is bark and perlite, more loose than before.
I have also another 2 oncidium, these ones bought from a orchid nursery, but
i have noticed one is planted in spangum moss, and the other in bark....
I am really new with orchids...and i am very confused.....spangum
moss...bark...perlite..volcanic stone....not to much water...let it dry..not
too dry...keep it wet if it is growing.....HELP