Old 31-05-2009, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Garden Shredder advice

On Sun, 31 May 2009 David in Normandy wrote:

Can anyone recommend a basic shredder for occasional use that will
deal with branches of something in the region of 12-15mm in diameter.

Avoid Black and Decker like the plague. I threw mine away - I spent
more time unblocking it than using it. Complete rubbish. The Bosch
quiet shredders have had lots of good comments on this group over the
years.

And I'm very pleased with my Viking quiet shredder. It has given me
quite a few years of good service now.

David

http://rance.org.uk