Old 31-05-2009, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default Smoking spruce

On 2009-05-30 20:01:15 +0100, "graham" said:

I happened to look out at one of the spruce trees in my front garden
during
a succession of wind gusts and there appeared to be smoke billowing out.
Of course it was just pollen but I'd never seen it like that before.
Graham

Plays hell with some peoples' hay fever allergies. It's amazingly
powerful stuff!
--

It must! I'm hoping the allergy genes from my side are dominant in my
grandchildren!