Old 31-05-2009, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Minchin Bob Minchin is offline

Default Garden Shredder advice

wrote:
In article ,
mrcpea wrote:
Can anyone recommend a basic shredder for occasional use that will
deal with branches of something in the region of 12-15mm in diameter.

All together, now! BOSCH 2200.

Seriously. A little pricier than the cheap ones, but everybody who
has one (including me) swears by them. Most people spend their
time swearing at the el cheapo ones ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Can I ask a question of the Bosch Shredder Appreciation faction please

I have the AXT2200HP - quiet and most confusingly there is a AXT2200 as
well not called "noisy" but RAPID instead.
How do the two compare? is the rapid a high speed spinning blade type?

Very confusing to have such similar numbering system.

Bob