Old 31-05-2009, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden Shredder advice

On May 31, 12:05*pm, David in Normandy
wrote:
mrcpea wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a basic shredder for occasional use that will
deal with branches of something in the region of 12-15mm in diameter.

Many thanks

M.C.P

Avoid Black and Decker like the plague. I threw mine away - I spent more
time unblocking it than using it. Complete rubbish. The Bosch quiet
shredders have had lots of good comments on this group over the years.

--
David in Normandy.

I agree with you, ours was more trouble than it was worth.

Judith