Old 31-05-2009, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Concrete advice sought please

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"June Hughes" wrote
My husband used half a bag of concrete - cement, gravel and sand and left
the other half out, where it got wet. I now have a
half-a-plastic-bag-shaped lump of concrete. Does anyone know how I can
get moss or a similar stuff to grow on it, please? Or how I can age it to
make it look a bit more presentable. If it were green, it would be quite
attractive surrounded by plants but as it is at present, it is an eyesore.
Many thanks in advance.

Spray it with dilute live natural yoghurt a few times.

Thanks Bob. What with Martin's cow-muck and your yoghurt, it looks as
though it will be OK. I shall let you know how it goes.
--
June Hughes