Old 01-06-2009, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cheep compost.

On Jun 1, 4:05*pm, David in Normandy
wrote:
Bill P. wrote:
Cheep? Maybe Cheap.

I thought it maybe had bird seed in it? ;-)

I've been caught out like that too buying cheap compost, laden with
seeds of specific weeds/plants.

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

David, the last lot I bought had a load of hay, straw and sawdust, it
doesn't retain water, I am not too happy with any of the French
composts. Some have bits of felt type stuff in them and I am yet to
find a good one, any suggestions?

Judith