Old 02-06-2009, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_4_] Zootal[_4_] is offline

Default hornworms on tomato plants

Just pick them off by hand unless you have a lot of them. If there are a
lot, use BT on them. It is a bacteria that kills them quite nicely and
should be available at your local hardware/garden store.

wrote in message
Is there an easy way to get rid of hornworms on my tomato plants? I
am a new gardener. I found one yesterday and one today, theya are
hard to see and there are probably more.

I googled and found Bonide Bt Thuricide but was wondering if there is
another 'home' solution.

Thanks!