Old 02-06-2009, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cheep compost.

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

Are you still having problems with moles, David?

Yes. I managed to get rid of them last year, but new moles have moved in
this year. Problem is we are surrounded by open fields with no shortage
of moles wanting new territory. The way I got rid of them last year was
a bit too expensive to keep repeating, so we are just making the best of
it and using the mole hill soil. Trouble is the ground is so uneven due
to their digging it makes the lawns dangerous to walk on and it is easy
to stumble or twist an ankle.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.