Old 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Samantha Booth[_2_] Samantha Booth[_2_] is offline

Default Cuttings

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
Why when taking a few cuttings are they placed at the side of the clay
pots
as opposed to the middle of the pot?

Is there such thing as a annual geranium, or all they all perennial?

Thanks

The drainage and air supply are better at the pots edge.

There are indeed annual Geraniums and annual pelargoniums
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Thanks for that. I asked a lady at our local garden centre and she stated
there are only perennial geraniums and there is no such thing is an annual
geranium.