Old 02-06-2009, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Kays Horticulture - anyone else had problems?

"Kaz" wrote...
I placed an order through Kay's website on 5th May for some plug trays.
They took my money (£42) on the 6th May. They sent me an "Order processing
notification" on the 14th. "Good" I thought, "my order should arrive soon".
By today (28 days later) the order still hadn't arrived. I rang them and
was told that they couldn't find my order details. In the background I
could hear someone else doing the same as me, calling to trace an order
placed on the 7th May.
The woman on the phone said they had been very busy. Not busy enough by
the sound of it!
Not very good eh?

That is unusual in our experience, we have always had excellent service from
Kays, although we haven't bought anything this year.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden