Old 04-06-2009, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

I'm not a gardener either so I will also leave the group now. However I
will check tomorrow to read your confirmation that you have reported the
crime/s you witnessed. If you have not done so then I will make the report
myself.

I shouldn't waste Police time if I were you. Your time would be better used
checking back on such as timing.

This is an old story on the wherefores and whyfores of computer hacking and
caring for your computer, which I 'modified' for my own use. I was curious
that there had been no replies to the Oslers thread and wondered how I could
find out the number 'visitors', which is quite common on other sites, 34
have visited the thread on Garden banter, when I remembered the variation
explained in the Computer section in a Boating Magazine.

But what I would like to know is, that in my story, 'another' computer did
all the work, not mine, so why are so many people concerned about 'ME'
hacking into their computer and why are they running to the computer buffs
to see what damage I have done, AND, why are they worried 'if they have me
kill filed and don't read my threads'?????? Sort of coming out of the
woodwork comes to mind which is what I wanted in the first place :-)))

"ME" hack into a computer? I only just know how to switch mine on and use
it. Any problems and it is straight back to the shop!!

However, has it been a warning to you to make sure that the sort of thing I
reported cannot happen to you?????? Are you sure?????? Dead sure???????

Do have a nice day

Kindest regards

Mike