Old 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Agression

--
..
"JohnT" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:35:52 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

I have remarked on this before in this newsgroup. Gardening is 'supposed'
be relaxing, therapeutic, satisfying and all sorts of other things, but
time
and time again aggression rears its' ugly head against all sorts of
people.

Why?

Is it because of the aggression against weeds? They MUST be eliminated.
THAT
plant won't grow, WHY WHY WHY? I WANT it to grow. The weather? We want
some
rain, where's the rain, for crying out loud my plants are dying for rain,
(or the other way round)

The neighbours hedge is cutting out my light, I WANT IT DOWN.

Etc, etc etc.

Is that why it spills into this newsgroup?

There is aggression there ALL the time really?

Just a thought.

DO have a nice day.

Mike
Now waiting for the aggression to fly my way :-)

Mike, You need to take a break from this usenet business. It is not
good for you to get so deeply involved. Try something else for a
while.

Don't believe me? Sit back and watch over a 6 month period!!
Watch the fur fly from time to time. All of this against me now is just 'run
of the mill' stuff. It will be someone else next time

Kind regards

Mike