Old 04-06-2009, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Agression

--
..
"JohnT" wrote in message
Mike, I won't go into detail in a public forum or get involved in a
long discussion.
But please believe me. I have some training in these matters and I
really do think that you should avoid getting so emotionally involved.
Perhaps a quiet chat with your GP would help to clear the air?
That's all I can say.

Duty Comedian for the day are you?

NOT the sort of advice to give on this newsgroup of ALL newsgroups!!!

If you want to give advice, especially on medical and emotional matters, I
feel sure there are far more worthy subjects than me!!!

Do have a nice day.

I am off in the sun in a minute to meet some people I am doing business
with. They rang me up and are 'Looking forward to seeing me.' Doesn't that
say something????

Kind regards Doctor

Mike