Old 05-06-2009, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Agression

--
..
"Jeff" wrote in message
JohnT wrote:
Mike, I won't go into detail in a public forum or get involved in a
long discussion.
But please believe me. I have some training in these matters and I
really do think that you should avoid getting so emotionally involved.
Perhaps a quiet chat with your GP would help to clear the air?
That's all I can say.

It's hard for me to tell whether he has 'learning difficulties' or if he
is just a (poor) troll.

He acts in a similar (and sometimes rather more sinister) way on
uk.local.isle-of-wight and is generally considered the group nutter there
as well.
Goodness knows why a self-confessed non-gardener hangs around here anyway.
The only way to get rid of him is not to reply to any of his posts.
Once he realises that he's not getting any attention here he'll be off.
Quite sad really.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thank you so much for your kind words.