Old 05-06-2009, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT. What would you do?

I posted this question on another newsgroup, again off topic, but some
interesting answers/comments/conversations have come out.

I just wonder how the same question fares here :-))

You wake up in the morning, you are in charge of the country and it is your
task to get the country out of the mess it is in.

Over the next three months, what will you do? What changes will you make?
This doesn't mean your changes will get us out of the mess in 3 months, but
what would you do within the three months as starters?

YOU have a free hand

Off you go, get us out of this mess.

--
..