Old 15-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Serena Blanchflower

Default Where to buy magnolia trees in hampshire

On 15 Apr 2003 01:09:08 -0000, (pete)
wrote:

I just bought an excellent specimen of a Magnolia Grandiflora from
Silversprings Nursery. Silversprings is in Titchfield, off the A27 (Jn 9
of M27). They do a wide selection of plants, shrubs, trees etc. and are a
quality supplier. I know that some local landscapers use them a lot.

Did you happen to notice what wheelchair access is like there? The most
likely problem at a nursery is a rough or loose ground surface. I'm
hoping that a friend will be taking me plant hunting in the next few
weeks and we would probably have gone to Garsons but, if access isn't a
problem, it sounds as though it could be worth giving Silversprings a
look.

--
Cheers, Serena

Where nothing is sure, everything is possible (Margaret Drabble)