Old 06-06-2009, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default FloraBloom

"jellylegline" wrote in message

Hi I've got hold of some "FloraBloom" liquid fertilizer , could anyone
tell me how many mil I have to use for general use i.e. Toms,
Chillies, strawberrys,peppers.

Have you read the label and directions?

If not here is the online read:
http://www.generalhydroponics.com/ge...rabloom_qt.pdf

This is primarily for Hydroponic systems and usually one part of a two/three
part
nute program. You would use this to customize your nutes. 2/3 part
programs are formulated to overcome precipitate problems and the lack of
Calcium and/or Sulfur in most ferts.

It can be used (properly diluted, of course ) as a stand alone
nutrient supplement in soil, but it is a bit spendy for such use and most
important, you need to ask, do you need
xtra P-K at this stage of your plant growth?

Just make sure you know what you are doing when it comes to souping up your
nute program. You may inadvertently cause problems jacking nutes around,
especially
without baseline data on your soil/plant and you should have (and know how
to use) a good pH/PPM/EC meter .