Old 06-06-2009, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-06 11:09:28 +0100, michael said:

I cant avoid watching Gardeners World,since it seems part of our
Friday evening ritual.However,last night the programme was
awful.Making raised beds using a curved design,and requiring
individual timber pieces was just ridiculous.Also the silly 30 min
tasks got sillier this week with trying to make roof gardens over
sheds and guinea pig hutchs.In the spice bed plants were thrown in at
random,with few described.The only interesting thing was the sowing of
green seed for the propagating of primroses,but since primroses seed
themselves naturally,even this was hardly worth it.
The content now is awful,and I am afraid to say that I think the
series should be pulled.
Michael

Have you written to the Beeb? Viewer feedback is very important if you
want improvements!
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.