Old 06-06-2009, 08:44 PM posted to aus.gardens
len len is offline

Default No winter yet

g'day david,

give winter a chance i reckon my thinking is this one may be a one of
those short and cold ones, i'm looking to some frosts occuring by
about tuesday up here for a couple days at least.

the season has been lots warmer due to better than average rainfalls
this time of year we have had the wettest autumn in a long time but
going against the climate change fiasco it has all happened before.

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:03:41 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev