Old 07-06-2009, 10:36 AM
scooby_s scooby_s is offline
Registered User

Unhappy tips of leaves of pyracantha going brown

Hi,

I am in UK. Been searching internet/forums for some advice. Here are 2 photos of my pyracantha orange glow that has in the last month developed browning of the tips of leaves. Any advice? The plant is in a pot under the eaves of the house, so I water/feed it myself. It already has food granules mixed with the compost but I give it plant food every 2 weeks. I water it thoroughly twice a week. I repotted it last weekend and the roots have barely grown since a year ago so it fits the pot nicely.

I am distressed! Any advice appreciated.

http://www.ruperta.plus.com/pyracant...leaves_002.jpg

http://www.ruperta.plus.com/pyracant...leaves_001.jpg