Old 08-06-2009, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Birds

"dina" wrote
I saw birds in my garden. Some of them are coming to my roses and
eating somehing.Insects? Which kind? Are birds good for gardens?
I am sorry for asking this kind of questions. I dont know much about
gardening.

Probably Blue Tits, little yellow and grey/blue birds, always in a hurry,
with blue caps on their heads although they sometimes look dishevelled this
time of year having large families to feed. They will be picking off insects
etc and these birds are very good for your garden/flowers.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden