Old 08-06-2009, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Tiller/Cultivator

On Jun 8, 8:56*am, David in Normandy
wrote:

So I suggest avoiding one of those things like the plague! They look
nice but are totally impractical.

I have had mine for two years, used it a lot and it has always worked
perfectly. It sounds to me like you used yours where you should have
been using one of the heavy duty, expensive jobs. Judith enquired
about something to use in place of hoeing. It is important to choose
the right tool for the right job, I'm sure you would agree - you
cannot complain that a Mini can't do the same job as a 4WD.