Old 08-06-2009, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Birds

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 23:42:09 +0100, dina wrote:

I saw birds in my garden. Some of them are coming to my roses and
eating somehing.Insects? Which kind?

http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdidentifier/form.asp

Are birds good for gardens? I am sorry for asking this kind of
questions. I dont know much about gardening.

Birds are generally good for gardens. You are in the right place to ask
and learn. Remember the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

--
Cheers
Dave.