Old 08-06-2009, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Tiller/Cultivator

On Jun 8, 10:42*am, Judith in France
wrote:

Yes I do want a light one just for hoeing. *I Googled on Lidl but I
can't find anything at all about one; do you have any info about any
selling in the UK, I could get my daughter to purchase it for me and
pick it up when I am in the UK later this month.

I despair of these companies that have web sites and put no
information on them!

The Lidl site, as you say, is useless. I suspect that the cultivator
is a "special" only. The model is Florabest FGH 600. Try Florabest's
web site and you will get equal frustration. (Not the sort of German
efficiency we have come to expect) it is not even listed!

There are two other models that came up while googling - the Mowerland
and the Mantis. The latter looks good, but it is five times the price
of the Florabest.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.