Old 09-06-2009, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Sea Kale

I sowed some Sea Kale seeds about 5 weeks ago (Lilywhite from Garden
Organic). Three have come up and are now about 2cm high, and that's how
they've been for a fortnight now: they seem to have just stopped. Sown in
John Innes seed compost in an unheated mini green house, minimum
temperatures have not fallen below 10 here in Jersey.

Am I doing something wrong? Why have they just stopped? or is this
normal? I've never tried to grow it before, as you can probably guess!