Old 15-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Ray

Default SLURRPY Pump?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:37:44 -0700, ~ jan
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:20:10 +0800, Ray wrote:

Hi Jan,
thanks for the info, I have seen mention on a few occasions *shop
vac* are they something you hire ? I did a search for them in
Australia , but didn't come up with anything ,
Ray.

Go to Sears.com and click on Wet-Dry Vac, under Tools, if this URL doesn't
work:
http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summ...id=00917020000
~ jan )

WOW !! that's the longest url I have ever seen and it worked !
thanks Jan, now I know what you are talking about , we have similar
products here, I havn't seen one with that capacity though (16gal ) ,
but even at that I don't think it would be enough, my pond is
(approx ) 8mtrs x 4 mtrs x 1mtr deep , I have a *vax* vacuum cleaner
which doubles as a carpet cleaner, and will also pick up water spills,
it only has a 1.5 gal capacity but I tried it out just to see how
quickly it would fill up the container, well , as you can imagine ,
it took seconds !! , I once saw something mentioned on here about a (
now this could be completly wrong ) muck mop ?? a doit yourself
thingamajig , ?? am I making sense , anyway thanks again for your
help .

Ray.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/