Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Simon[_8_] Simon[_8_] is offline

Default Horse Manure

I am going tomorrow to pick up some 2 year old manure.

Is it best to leave it longer than this, or can it be put down now. I am in
no hurry to get it down obviously but wonder if it will be better with a
little more age, like a fine wine lol.

The lady told me there is some old stuff, 2 years, and some new stuff. I am
taking rubble bags and someone told me once not to leave the tops open on
the bags when storing them as the rain washes all the goodness away.

Thanks Simon