Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 AM posted to sci.bio.botany,sci.med,sci.bio.misc
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default #2001 flagella to viral syringe pine pollen cones similar to

Note: I numbered this post of this book as #2001 because I have to
combine
another book I started some years back on this same subject. The idea
can
be put into an equation (Cancer can = birthsite of a Virus). So in the
combining
of these books into one book I keep the numbering loose.

Reviewing some of my old posts of around 1996, where I filed a patent
application
on Cancer = protein viral missile. Apparently I tried starting a book
on this topic
under the title:

Newsgroups: sci.med, soc.history, sci.bio.technology
From: a_plutonium
Date: 31 May 2007 09:47:41 -0700
Subject: #9 new monograph book: "BIOLOGY CONCEPT OF EXTENDED-GENOME
AND HOW VIRUSES WERE CREATED"

In the 1990s I had the concept of Viruses are begot or created by the
transformation
of Cancer cells.

This is 2009, and I want to pick up on that old concept that it is
easy to transform
a cancer cell into a new disease viral particle.

And the way to proves this is going to be a very tough research sale,
because it
involves creating a new virus from scratch from a cancer cell. A man-
made new
virus from a existing cancer cell.

But were there any viruses created naturally from cancer cells in the
past, before
we had the technological abilities to do so ourselves?

I suspect the HIV virus of AIDS was a cancer cell in monkeys which
eventually
jumped into Homo sapiens.

I suspect most of the "flu viruses" started from a lung cancer cell in
ancient times.

I could title this book Virus Creation = Cancer Cell

One piece of evidence in favor of this hypothesis is the fact that
most plants
never have cancer but that cancer seems confined to animals. And that
is because
animals need alot of protein for mobility. Proteins are stressed parts
of animal
bodies and have a high tendency to break apart. The breaking apart
occurs in cells
and when it happens a cancer is borne. Once the cancer is borne the
parts of that
cancerous cell may end up lying dormant once the animal dies or is
eaten by
another animal. So that cancer cell or part of the cancer cell has now
been
transformed into a viral particle.

The evidence in support of the above Hypothesis is the species
specifity of most
viruses. And the specificity is intense for "new viruses". Some cat
viruses affect
only cat species and they are relatively recent and new in history and
the virus is
unknown in all other species. This lends support to the idea that a
cancer in cats
was the birth site of that viral particle.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium