Old 11-06-2009, 09:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Anne Chambers[_2_] Anne Chambers[_2_] is offline

Default Detergent for New Washing Machine?

P Habel wrote:
We need to replace our washing machine.

One machine that looks promising seems to require "front loading" washing
machine detergent so that the clothes aren't left covered with a white
residue. We have been using some of the environmentally friendly powders
in our old machine, putting the grey water on our Canberra garden. Are
there any detergents out there that are less prone to leaving residue but
still fine for garden use? What should we be looking for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Philip

I use Biozet, which says it is Grey Water Suitable, and the plants have survived so far.

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com