Old 11-06-2009, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Poppy seeds

On Jun 11, 10:39*am, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:14:55 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jun 10, 4:10*pm, "Kathy" wrote:
The cliff gardens in town have some wonderful poppies growing in them -
frilled, various shades for mauve and so on. *Unfortunately, the council is
in the process of "formalising" the gardens, and are about to rip them all
out! *If I go and take some seed pods now, while they are still green, will
the seed ripen?

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Kathy, I have 2 types of poppy; 1 looks a bit like the opium poppy,
beautiful full red flower. *If you like I can save you some seeds and
send them to you?

Drug squad material?
--

Martin