Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ted[_4_] Ted[_4_] is offline

Default 2stroke strimmer

Ted wrote:
The instructions with my new Ryobi strimmer tell me not to mix more
petrol/oil that I can use within 30 days...Anyone tell my why this is
and if it really matters to a couple of months..
It came with a half litre can but that should last months for what I
need to do...

Thanks to all who replied both on and off list..

Strimmer is working really well and am thinking of getting the
cultivator attachment..Anyone tried these and have any comments ??

--
Regards
Ted Wager