Old 15-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Shiva

Default Circus

After visiting my favorite frufru nursery here and being disappointed in
the varieties and the prices, I hit the box stores--all of them--yesterday.

One of them had healthy, fresh looking potted roses, no disease, five and
six canes, really nice--for $6-$8. Though I have sworn off the cheapie
bagged roses, I said to myself, "hell, if it is blooming and recognizably
what the label says it is supposed to be and you want it, get it." So I
bought two Circus.

What a sweet little floribunda, multi-colored and lightly fragrant! Very
cheery. Here is my question--anyone in a relatively warm zone growing this
puppy? I want to know how big it gets, the overall shape, things like
that. Thanks.