Old 15-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Chris Cochrane

Default [IBC] P.O'd at stupidity -- MINE!

Hi Jim. You note,
Did a program on displaying bonsai (at home and at shows)
yesterday for our club... ...BIG SNIP....

I am sorry you can't share photos of your displays. I hope you'll tell us
what you found in creating eight display spaces and manipulating twenty
bonsai plus stands and accessory objects among them. Perhaps that doesn't
require photos. While I like traditional display, it is not a possibility
for many homes with kids, dogs, furniture, sitting at chair height et al.
Other models are needed.

With 20 trees you must have shared a lot and re-worked the eight areas with
numerous options! Sounds great. Did your 'club tokonoma' also represent
space available in a Western home? I wonder how you managed Western room
accommodation.

Best wishes,
Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: