Old 16-06-2009, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clover. Friend or foe?

Whilst hoeing the weeds today I wondered if clover should be hoed up or
left to grow amongst the vegetables? I seem to remember that it puts
nitrogen into the soil - but does it do so to the immediate benefit of
surrounding plants? So regarding vegetables it grows amongst is it a
bonus or a pest?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.