Old 18-06-2009, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_11_] SteveB[_11_] is offline

Default Germination

I planted seeds about a week ago, and today I noticed quite a few sprouts
from some of the rows and zero on the others. I know seeds germinate at
different rates, but when is it time to think that they just didn't
germinate or sprout? I know many factors can affect germination. Water,
temperature, depth. I did get quite a lot of sprouts, and even if half what
I planted in seeds and live plants matures, I'll have plenty to do.

Next year, hope to have a greenhouse built, and do from seeds with an
earlier start.

Steve