Old 19-06-2009, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Felco Pruning Shears

"Jon" wrote ...
I have large hands so what size of Felco should I be looking at. There is a
hige array online and at their prices I dont want to get the wrong ones.

You do need to try to find a stockist and try them in your hands, they
usually have a display stand with them on chains so you can touch/feel how
they handle.
I didn't like the thin handled ones so bought No.7 with the thick revolving
handle, it's probably a once in a lifetime purchase so it's important to get
it right.
Some good independent GCs and RHS Wisley stock them. If you tell us roughly
where you are in the UK someone might be able to suggest a stockist nearby.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden