Old 19-06-2009, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Felco Pruning Shears

In article , Rod
writes
Yes, I'm not sure how you arrange it these days - it's been a while
since I had any done but the importers Burton Mcall are probably your
best bet as a first port of call. As an amateur you're probably
eligible to get it done under the lifetime warranty but even if you
have to pay it's well worth it. BTW if you need anything else done to
them you can have them refurbished to almost new condition.

Email duly sent off to Mccalls. Thanks Rod.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph