Old 20-06-2009, 05:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Toads/tadpoles poisoning pond?

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:36:15 EDT, "Gary" wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion, Jan. I will run down and get a test kit. I'm
also going to change out the water and keep working on getting the tads out
of the pond.

Gary

You don't have to change it all out, preferable not to if you still have
some fish. Better are those "Frequent Partial Water Changes"

I guess that's some California's club mantra, perhaps we should adopt it?
;-) We could all put it in our sig. line. (those of us who have sig.
lines). ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us