Old 15-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Michael Light

Default Help Banana Tree

I purchased a banana tree this last summer. LOVED IT. Husbands Grandma said
cut off below the leaves and wrap to protect Through winter. I did this. Now
I have a brown stalk. as I dig down into it I notice it is watery and has a
green to it in there. What do I do right now? Is it dead...I would think Id
start seeing some growth by now but Im not. Im watering it just incase its
alive. Is this normal to see it in this condition or is it a lost cause??
Thanks for your time. I need all the help I can get.