Old 22-06-2009, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_6_] Stephen[_6_] is offline

Default Hozelock irrigation systems

Hello,

Can anyone tell me more about the Hozelock irrigation products? I have
seen the components on their web site, but could not find the
information I required about connecting them together to make a
working system.

I see that there are 13mm and 4mm pipes. Is 13mm more or less hosepipe
size? How flexible is it to run where you want? How does it connect to
a tap? Is an adaptor supplied?

It looks as though you are supposed to run a 13mm manifold and use the
4mm pipe for short lengths from the 13mm pipe to the drippers. Is that
right?

Is there a limit to what length of 13mm pipe you can use?

Is there a limit to what length of 4mm pipe you can use?

Is there a limit to the number of drippers you can attach to a 13mm
pipe?

Is there a limit to the number of drippers you can attach to a 4mm
pipe? Or is it intended to use one dripper per 4mm pipe?

I was hoping to use 4mm pipe because I thought it would be more
discrete but I ma not sure if I can use a large length or connect more
than one dripper to it.

Thanks,
Stephen.